The Aspirer Teaching Alliance offers many professional development opportunities.
Due to the current lockdown restrictions we are exploring alternatives to the delivery of our training, please keep revisiting this page or the calendar for more information about upcoming courses.
These can be seen on the Training Calendar page
We have lots of amazing training courses available including;
- Youth Mental Health First Aider Course
- Leading Learning – evidence based practice to enhance teaching and learning
- Greater Depth Writing
- Behaviour Toolkit and Training
- Maths training course for Teaching Assistants
- Improving Literacy in Secondary Schools
- Boosting Reading @ Primary
- Helicopter Stories
- Improving Behaviour
- Metacognition and Self Regulated Learning
We also have lots of free Twilight sessions and Research Breakfasts in Macclesfield, Manchester and Stockport to explore the EEF Guidance Reports. Complementary guidance reports available.
If you would like to book on any of these courses, please Rachel Swann on email@example.com
Please click on the training booklet below for the current courses. We add lots of new courses over the year so please keep checking in.